My UFO diary, by George

Dear diary,

Today has been an awesome yet scary day.

It was an ordinary day until a UFO shocked me and said come up here. I wasn’t sure what it was but they knew what I was. I asked What are you? But they didn’t tell me.

The only thing stopping me was the giant alien, he grabbed me but I slipped out of his hand and found a robot suit and pushed him out of the window. I nearly jumped out but the king alien sealed the hatch and stopped me so I couldn’t jump.

I finally found him. He used his magic and destroyed my robot suit and took its power but that was too much power because it turned him giant. I didn’t want to die so I made the ship so big that it was bigger than him. He dropped his staff. He can’t live without his staff so he shrank to a teeny alien. He was the size of plancton. So I flicked him out of the ship. I was in full control of the ship until a meteor hit the ship. Well I thought they were meteors but they were rock monsters. They took apart the ship so I sky dived out back to Earth but all the aliens that I kicked out of the ship were there so I had to get rid of them for good. They all died so they were  zombie aliens. I remembered plants versus zombies so I got a pea shooter. When they all died I was given a medal from the army. How amazing is that? My friends asked me weird questions like how big were they or they said things like how amazing!

ufo

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
4 Responses
  1. Lucy says:

Well done George! I like how you have used the word Plankton to describe the alien.

2. Emily and Caitlin says:

WOW! George we both love your story and use of WOW Words. You have an amazing imagination.

Emily and Caitlin
    Digital Leaders

3. Joel says:

I love how you have used !

4. Miss Preston says:

Wow George I love that you have used WOW words. Next time think about where you use full stops.